Minggu, 26 September 2010

Garmin GPS Mount

Garmin 010 10300 00 Marine Mount

Garmin 010 10300 00 Marine Mount

I've had my Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver With Heart Rate Monitor for awhile now and have only used it for running events. I recently purchased a road bike and bought this to track my bike workouts.

Installation was easy to understand. All the components are held in place with "zip ties" which makes it easy. We had no difficulty getting the sensors to align. The product is small and lightweight, so unless you are worried about ounces added to your bike weight (if you are, you're probably buying an expensive cycle computer), it does not add appreciable weight or bulk. After installation, you turn on your Forerunner and tell it that you have now installed the sensor (consult your Forerunner instruction booklet) and it immediately picked it up. That's all there is to it. You are then able to monitor pedal cadence and speed of your ride.

I would absolutely recommend this if you already have a Forerunner 305 and now want to monitor bike workouts.

Get your Garmin 010 10300 00 Marine Mount Now!

2 komentar:

  1. This is just right for my Garmin 72 GPS.
    It is the second one I purchased for two different boats.
    Easy to attach the GPs and to remove. Very secure even at
    high speeds in a chop.
    I like it for the hand held Gps models.
    Gene Guthan
    Santee, SC
    Cooper Lake System

    BalasHapus