Minggu, 19 September 2010

The Retina-Like GPS. Superb, Lightweight, Just Great!!!

360 Rear View Video Camera

360 Rear View Video Camera

The only negative with this GPS is that the user's booklet doesn't give very much information. The manual on disk is a "4" on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best). However, the GPS is easy to use and most of the menu items are pretty much self-explanatory. Having the TOPO maps included is a big plus. If you were to buy the more inexpensive 450T and have to buy the maps for various regions you could easily spend far more to have maps for the entire U.S. than what this device costs. The scale is acceptable, the contour intervals are not as good as a USGS map of course, but you do have the option to purchase more detailed map (at at least $99 a "pop"). I've found that I don't really need that much detail. As a backpacker, I found setting a route using my own waypoints to be a great asset. I've also used this GPS for geocaching and it is pretty accurate. The camera is another plus, the detail is good enough unless you want to print an 8X10 photo. Downloading the photos was relatively simple and I was able to easily bring pictures into my Kodak Easyshare program as well as my Nikon program. Again as a backpacker I like to only take items with me that have more than one purpose (I use a frisbee as a dinner plate, but I have yet to find more than one use for my toothbrush). Anyway, I'm pleased with this GPS and reccommend it.

Get your 360 Rear View Video Camera Now!

3 komentar:

  1. Like which one has a better resolution screen, faster processor, stuff like that

    BalasHapus
  2. I have both systems, so this isnt a war of the systems question. However I've heard the graphics will be better for PS3 since it has a native resolution of 1080p... however, the online play on the 360 so far has been better with all the games I own. I know I will eventually play it online once I beat the game, but I just want to ask your opinions. thanks!

    BalasHapus
  3. I want a blackberry because I have one its just getting too old now ive had it three years! I was wondering what blackberry I should get, I quite like the look of the new curves?

    BalasHapus