Selasa, 28 September 2010

works

eForcity Charger Adapter Garmin Nuvi

eForcity Charger Adapter Garmin Nuvi

I've had my Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver With Heart Rate Monitor for awhile now and have only used it for running events. I recently purchased a road bike and bought this to track my bike workouts.

Installation was easy to understand. All the components are held in place with "zip ties" which makes it easy. We had no difficulty getting the sensors to align. The product is small and lightweight, so unless you are worried about ounces added to your bike weight (if you are, you're probably buying an expensive cycle computer), it does not add appreciable weight or bulk. After installation, you turn on your Forerunner and tell it that you have now installed the sensor (consult your Forerunner instruction booklet) and it immediately picked it up. That's all there is to it. You are then able to monitor pedal cadence and speed of your ride.

I would absolutely recommend this if you already have a Forerunner 305 and now want to monitor bike workouts.

Get your eForcity Charger Adapter Garmin Nuvi Now!

9 komentar:

  1. My old adapter had a longer cord that was not raveled the way this one is. It is so much easier to store in the car and reaches perfectly to my car charger outlet. I am very pleased with the product. Priced well too.

    BalasHapus
  2. Fabulous price! I bought a replacement for my Garmin a long time ago at Radio Shack and I spent $30.00. Then every time I hit the slightest bump in the road it would turn my GPS on and off, it was so annoying. I even taped it and that didn't work! I am a happy camper now.

    BalasHapus
  3. I had lost my charger to my Garmin nuvi 200 and my battery wouldn't hold a charge much anymore and using other chargers for my cell phone and other devices, it put the GPS into a mass storage mode basically making my gps useless. After reading the reviews, I read that you can use the gps while it is plugged in. So i figured, for the price, it was worth purchasing it. When I received it, I connected it to my gps and plugged it in to car and sure enough, I can use my GPS while it is charging now. Like other reviews, the blue light on this item is a bit bright at night but other that well worth the price. Highly Recommend this item if you don't want to spend the $20 through garmin for there charger

    BalasHapus
  4. i haven't had any issues with this item so far. i read other reviews where it stops working after a month. i've used it 3-4x so far with no issues.

    BalasHapus
  5. Great piece! Works much better than my previous charger. The best part is that it coils. I can extend it and it takes less space in my car compartment.

    BalasHapus
  6. Works perfect for Nuvi 205 as advertised. Also was shipped on time and buying process was smooth. Saves you a few bucks.

    BalasHapus
  7. My GPS is back in business....ready for use! The Garmin cords seem to have an abbreviated life...this is my third one in two years.

    BalasHapus
  8. I got my charger in great time and it works perfect. I will by from this company again if I need another charger.

    BalasHapus
  9. I unit I received has a very bright blue light LED for the power indicator and was very distracting while driving. I put a sticker on top of the light to fix it.

    Otherwise it works perfect. It doesn't have a traffic receiver, but better than using a UBS adapter with USB cable that would bring the GPS into PC sync mode.

    This car adapter turns the GPS on just like the OEM charger with traffic receiver, but very inexpensive.

    The coiled cable keeps no wire clutter from socket to GPS, works perfect for me, probably not for everyone.

    BalasHapus