Selasa, 14 September 2010

Great product

SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Adapter

SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Adapter

I wanted an extra card for my Canon Rebel EOS T3i and the Wintec Filemate Class 10 SDHC caught my eye with its speeds and low price.

I'd previously used this card: Transcend 16 GB Class 10 SDHC. I got it for around the same price when it was a gold box deal but the price has gone up a little bit so there is nothing that can compete with the Wintec at its low price.

Class 10 guarantees a speed of 10mb/s and it definitely delivers otherwise it would not work well in DSLRS that require at least a class 6.

The card comes with a lifetime warranty same as Transcend. The packaging and warranty guidelines listed on Wintec's website was similar to Transcends.

It comes with a nice little plastic carrying case inside the plastic retail package. The little carrying case is perfect for storing as my spare card and fits nice into my bag.

I formatted it in my camera and tested both shooting stills and video. It performed on par with the Transcend.
It could record the maximum 12 minutes of video with no buffering problem of lower speed cards.
It took 6-7 continuous shots before slowing down while holding down shutter.

I haven't given the card a speed test comparison with software yet but will update this review as soon as I do.

Get your SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Adapter Now!

7 komentar:

  1. Can I use a sandisk memory card in an Olympus f46 digital camera?

    BalasHapus
  2. i bought a R4 with a 1GB micro sd card a while ago. i decided to buy a new bigger sd card because i wanted more games. but after i coped and pasted all the files onto the new sd card and put it in my ds it just said loading... and did nothing. The old sd card is SanDisk 1.0GB , the new one is Kingston micro sd hc 8 GB.

    BalasHapus
  3. I tried to load my pc with photos on/in my son,s sd card but found it apparently required an adaptor,I then found a multi type card reader on the web but this would come without adaptors and with no clue as to how one might acquire same,can I assume that the various mini and micro cards come with their own adaptors to allow their use with basic card readers ?

    BalasHapus
  4. I want to know if there are any adapters where you plug a micro sd card into a device as an adapter for a usb stick (or external hard drive) as that would be cheaper than buying high capacity micro sd cards though it would be less potable.

    BalasHapus
  5. the phone came w/a 1gb card that works fine but i bought this 4gb one and my phone doesnt read it. it also came with an an adapter and i put it in my PC and that wont read it, so whats wrong?

    BalasHapus
  6. I went to buy a memory card for my blackberry curve and I didn't know the difference between an SD card and an SDHC. Is there a difference?

    BalasHapus
  7. Also if they have 32GB microSD cards how much do they cost normally?

    BalasHapus